C1336 TOYOTA - Zero Point Calibration Of Deceleration Sensor Undone
- Faulty Deceleration Sensor
- Deceleration Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Deceleration Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Zero point calibration not done
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1336 Toyota DescriptionAt the initial time after replacing the computer, or after erasing the deceleration sensor memory, the ignition switch is turned ON and the vehicle is driven in any mode except for the test mode.
Need more help?Get the C1336 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1336 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1336 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks