P2808 TOYOTA - Pressure Control Solenoid 'G' Performance/Stuck Off Valve SL4
- Faulty shift solenoid valve SL4 remains open or closed
- Shift solenoid valve SL4 harness is open or shorted
- Shift solenoid valve SL4 circuit poor electrical connection
- Valve body is blocked
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Issues with transmission shifting
P2808 Toyota DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) uses the vehicle speed signal to determine the actual gear position (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. 5th or 6th gear). Then the TCM compares the actual gear with the shift schedule in the TCM memory to detect shift solenoid valves and valve body mechanical problems.
P2808 Toyota Information for specific Toyota models
Need more help?Get the P2808 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in you area
P2808 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2808 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks