P2767 - Input/Turbine Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit No Signal
P2767 Possible Causes
- Faulty Input Speed Sensor
- Input Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Input Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P2767 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P2767 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P2767 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P2767 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2767 DescriptionThe Input Speed Sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Input Speed Sensor is out of factory specifications.
P2767 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P2767 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P2767 Information for specific makes
- P2767 CHRYSLER Input Speed Sensor 2 Circuit No Signal
- P2767 DODGE Input Speed Sensor 2 Circuit No Signal
- P2767 JEEP Input Speed Sensor 2 Circuit No Signal
- P2767 LEXUS Input/Turbine Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit No Signal
- P2767 SCION Input/Turbine Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit No Signal
- P2767 TOYOTA Input/Turbine Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit No Signal
Need more help?Get the P2767 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2767 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2767 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks