P1240 Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Injector 4
- Fuel Injector 4 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injector 4 circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1240 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1240 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1240 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1240 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1240 DescriptionInjector Circuit Open Cylinder 4 is the generic description for the P1240 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1240 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1240 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1240 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1240 Information for specific makes
- P1240 AUDI Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 4
- P1240 BUICK Injector Circuit Cylinder 7 Intermittent
- P1240 CADILLAC Injector Circuit Cylinder 7 Intermittent
- P1240 CHEVROLET Injector Circuit Cylinder 7 Intermittent
- P1240 GMC Injector Circuit Cylinder 7 Intermittent
- P1240 ISUZU High Fuel Pressure Regulator Circuit Open
- P1240 JAGUAR Sensor Power Supply Malfunction
- P1240 MITSUBISHI Ignition Angle
- P1240 SAAB Throttle Position Motor Short Circuit
- P1240 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 4
Need more help?Get the P1240 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1240 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1240 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks