P1240 JAGUAR - Sensor Power Supply Malfunction
- Faulty MAP Sensor
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) Sensor
- MAP Sensor harness is open or shorted
- MAP Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- TP Sensor harness is open or shorted
- TP Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1240 Jaguar DescriptionSensor Power Supply Malfunction is the generic description for the P1240 Jaguar code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1240 Jaguar OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P1240 Jaguar code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1240 JAGUAR CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1240 Jaguar code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks