B067F GMC Code - Passenger Air Bag On Indicator Circuit
|B067F GMC code possible causes
- Faulty Passenger Air Bag Disable Indicator
- Passenger Air Bag Disable Indicator harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Air Bag Disable Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Inflatable Restraint Sensing and Diagnostic Module (SDM)
|How do I fix the B067F GMC code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|B067F GMC code tech notesB067F 01: Passenger Air Bag On Indicator Circuit Short to Battery
B067F 02: Passenger Air Bag On Indicator Circuit Short to Ground
B067F 04: Passenger Air Bag On Indicator Circuit Open
|Cost of diagnosing the B067F GMC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B067F GMC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B067F GMC code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B067F GMC code descriptionThe passenger air bag ON/OFF indicators are used to notify the driver when the passenger presence system has enabled or disabled the passenger instrument panel air bag. When the ignition is turned ON, the ignition voltage is supplied to the passenger presence module. When the Inflatable Restraint Sensing and Diagnostic Module (SDM) receives the appropriate serial data message from the passenger presence module the SDM will then provide voltage to the appropriate indicator.
|Need more information with the B067F GMC code?Need more information on how to fix the B067F GMC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B067F GMC code?Get the B067f Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B067F GMC code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B067f Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks