U1039 - Invalid or Missing Data for Primary Id Vehicle Speed
- Invalid data network concerns
- data is transferred within the normal inter-module message, but contains known invalid data. The transmitting module logs a DTC related to the invalid data concern.
- Missing message network concerns
- missing message concerns are logged by the module upon failure to receive a message from another module within a defined retry period.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1039 DescriptionNetwork Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) occur during module-to-module communication concerns. Invalid data is received from Vehicle Speed Sensor.
U1039 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the U1039 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U1039 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U1039 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks