U1039 LINCOLN - Invalid or Missing Data for Primary Id Vehicle Speed
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle speed sensor harness or connectors is open or shorted
- Vehicle speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
Tech notesThere is a factory service bulletin for the following Lincoln models:
1998-2002 Lincoln Continental
1998-2002 Lincoln Town Car
1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Lincoln Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Codes P0500, P1502 and U1039
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1039 Lincoln DescriptionNetwork Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) occur during module-to-module communication concerns. Invalid data is received from Vehicle Speed Sensor.
Need more help?Get the U1039 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U1039 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U1039 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks