0 votes
I need the location of veh speed sensor A
Vehicle: camery 2011

1 Answer

0 votes
by (11.7k points)

The vehicle speed sensor is also called the transmission revolution sensor

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 40 views
0 votes
1 answer 321 views
+1 vote
1 answer 9.5k views
0 votes
1 answer 3.8k views

37.5k questions

30.8k answers


20.6k users

Need A Repair Shop?
Find local automotive repair shops in your area.
How much do you know about cars?

Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge

Play Now

Home - For Shop Owners - About AutoCodes.com - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions - AutoCodes.com Feedback - Copyright 2010-2020 AutoCodes.com

AutoCodes.com - Engine-Codes.com - Infinitihelp.com - Nissanhelp.com