P2747 - Intermediate Shaft Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit No Signal
- Faulty Intermediate Shat Speed Sensor 'B'
- Intermediate Shat Speed Sensor 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Intermediate Shat Speed Sensor 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2747 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Intermediate Shaft Speed Sensor 'B' circuit signal. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Intermediate Shaft Speed Sensor 'B' circuit signal is out of factory specifications. The ECM detects the shift timing of the gears and appropriately controls the engine torque and hydraulic pressure according to various conditions. Thus, providing smooth gear shift.
P2747 Information for specific makes
- P2747 DODGE Intermediate Shaft Speed Sensor 'B' Circuit No Signal
Need more help?Get the P2747 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in you area
P2747 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2747 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks