P2453 - Diesel Particulate Filter Pressure Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance
- Faulty Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Corrosion or poor mating terminals and wiring
- Leaks in the diesel particulate filter pressure sensor connecting hose
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2453 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the diesel particulate filter pressure sensor for offset and stuck signal value concerns. The test fails when the diesel particulate filter pressure sensor signal value at key ON, engine OFF is greater than 2.5 kPa (0.36 psi) or the key ON, engine running signal value changes less than 0.01 volt in 2 minutes.
P2453 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P2453 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2453 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2453 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks