P2226 - Barometric Pressure Sensor 'A' Circuit
- Faulty Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor
- Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2226 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) continuously monitors this sensor for concerns. The test fails when the Barometric Pressure (BARO) Parameter Identification (PID) does not correlate with the Throttle Intake Pressure (TIP) or the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) PIDs at ignition ON. This DTC sets when the PCM detects an out of range condition in the control circuit.
P2226 Information for specific makes
- P2226 DODGE Barometric Pressure Sensor 'A' Circuit
Need more help?Get the P2226 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P2226 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2226 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks