P1DA5 - Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 'C' 'D' Or 'E' Defective
P1DA5 Possible Causes
- Faulty Transmission Internal Components
First diagnose P1DA5 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1DA5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1DA5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1DA5 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1da5 DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors for conditions which lead to an unexpected transmission gear ratio (e.g. slipping clutches, hydraulic or mechanical defects, etc.). The TCM compares the actual gear ratio (i.e. the ratio of input speed to output speed) to a minimum and maximum calibrated gear ratio value. The TCM performs this comparison while driving in a fixed gear, during gear engagement, and during shifting from one gear to another.
P1DA5 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1DA5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1DA5 Information for specific makes
- P1DA5 ACURA Voltage Control Unit V1 Voltage Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- P1DA5 CHRYSLER Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 'C' 'D' Or 'E' Defective
- P1DA5 DODGE Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 'C' 'D' Or 'E' Defective
- P1DA5 FIAT Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 'C' 'D' Or 'E' Defective
- P1DA5 HONDA Voltage Control Unit V1 Voltage Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- P1DA5 JEEP Incorrect Gear Ratio Clutch 'C' 'D' Or 'E' Defective
Need more help?Get the P1da5 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DA5 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1da5 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks