P1DA5 HONDA - Voltage Control Unit V1 Voltage Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1da5 Honda DescriptionThe motor control module controls the voltage of motor control module based on voltage sensor signal from the Voltage Control Unit (VCU. If the detected value of the output voltage V1PL, V1NL from the voltage sensor is less than the specified value and continues to be so for a set time, the motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
Need more help?Get the P1da5 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1DA5 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1da5 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks