P1CCE - Hydraulic Pump Driver Feedback Range-Performance
- Faulty Smart Drive Unit (SDU)
- Smart Drive Unit (SDU) harness is open or shorted
- Smart Drive Unit (SDU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Controller Module (TCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1cce DescriptionThis diagnostic checks for the range of the hydraulic pump driver feedback signal provided by the Smart Drive Unit (SDU) to the Transmission Control Module (TCM). The SDU unit drives the hydraulic pump by actuating a PWM command signal received from the TCM. The normal range of the hydraulic pump driver feedback signal is up to 30% of the power supply voltage.
P1CCE Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P1cce code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1CCE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1cce code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks