P1232 - Low Speed Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Failure
P1232 Possible Causes
- Faulty Low Speed Fuel Pump
- Faulty Fuel Pump Relay
- Low Speed Fuel Pump harness is open or shorted
- Low Speed Fuel Pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Damaged Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code P1232?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1232 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1232 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1232 DescriptionLow Speed Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Failure is the generic description for the P1232 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1232 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1232 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1232 AUDI Injector Circuit Cylinder 8 Short To Ground
- P1232 CHEVROLET Injector 4 Output Circuit
- P1232 FORD Low Speed Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Failure
- P1232 GMC Injector 4 Output Circuit
- P1232 LAND-ROVER Low Speed Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Failure
- P1232 LINCOLN Low Speed Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Failure
- P1232 MERCURY Low Speed Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Failure
- P1232 MITSUBISHI Throttle Actuator Control Circuit Fault
- P1232 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Cylinder 8 Short To Ground
Need more help?Get the P1232 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1232 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks