P1219 Possible Causes
- Faulty Injector Driver Module(IDM)
- Injector Driver Module(IDM) harness is open or shorted
- Injector Driver Module(IDM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1219 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
P1219 Tech NotesCheck for broken wires at the Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Cost of diagnosing the P1219 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1219 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1219 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1219 DescriptionThe P1219 code is set when there is a problem with circuit from the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to the Injector Driver Module(IDM).
P1219 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1219 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1219 Information for specific makes
- P1219 AUDI Injector Circuit Cylinder 7 Short To Positive
- P1219 BUICK Throttle Position Sensor Refernce Voltage
- P1219 CADILLAC Throttle Position Sensor Refernce Voltage
- P1219 CHEVROLET Throttle Position Sensor Reference Voltage
- P1219 FORD CID Stuck Low
- P1219 GMC Throttle Position Sensor Reference Voltage
- P1219 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Cylinder 7 Short To Positive
Need more help?Get the P1219 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1219 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1219 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks