P1123 - Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
P1123 Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1123Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1123 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1123 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1123 DescriptionThrottle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage is the generic description for the P1123 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1123 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
P1123 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1123 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1123 AUDI Long Term Fuel Trim Adjustment Bank 1 System Too Rich
- P1123 BMW Pedal Position 1 High Input
- P1123 FORD Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
- P1123 HYUNDAI Long Term Fuel Trim Error System Rich
- P1123 LAND-ROVER Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Short Circuit To Battery
- P1123 LEXUS Coolant Flow Control Valve Position Sensor Circuit High
- P1123 LINCOLN Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
- P1123 MAZDA Throttle Position Sensor Stuck Closed Lower Than Expected
- P1123 MERCURY Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
- P1123 MINI Pedal Position 1 High Input
- P1123 TOYOTA Coolant Flow Control Valve Position Sensor Circuit High
- P1123 VOLKSWAGEN Long Term Fuel Trim Adjustment Bank 1 System Too Rich
Need more help?Get the P1123 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1123 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks