P1017 - Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Plausibility
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
When is the code detected?Valvetronic eccentric shaft guiding sensor solenoid loss bank 1
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1017 DescriptionValvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Plausibility is the generic description for the P1017 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1017 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1017 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P1017 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1017 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1017 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks