P1017 BMW - Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Plausibility
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
When is the code detected?
Valvetronic eccentric shaft guiding sensor solenoid loss bank 1
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1017 Bmw code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1017 BMW CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1017 Bmw code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks