P0335 INFINITI - Crankshaft Position Sensor Circuit
- Faulty crankshaft position sensor
- Crankshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Signal plate may be damage
- Starter motor may be faulty
- Starting system circuit
- Dead or weak battery
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible lack/loss of Power
- Engine may stall while driving
P0335 INFINITI Description
When the engine is running, the high and low parts of the teeth cause the gap with the sensor to change. The changing gap causes the magnetic field near the sensor to change. The change in the magnetic field cause the voltage from the sensor to change.
P0335 INFINITI Information for specific Infiniti models
Need more help?
P0335 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0335 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks