P0306 NISSAN Code - Number 6 Cylinder Misfire Detected
|P0306 NISSAN code possible causes
- Faulty spark plug 6
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 6
- Faulty ignition coil 6
- Fuel injector 6 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 6 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 6 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 6 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 6 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak
|How do I fix the P0306 NISSAN code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|P0306 NISSAN code tech notesThe P0306 code means that the cylinder 6 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 6. If the problem persists more tests need to be done to diagnose the problem, see "Possible Causes".
User Submitted Video
|Cost of diagnosing the P0306 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0306 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P0306 NISSAN code detected?Engine Cylinder 6 is Misfiring.
|What are P0306 NISSAN code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
|P0306 NISSAN code descriptionThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
|Need more information with the P0306 NISSAN code?Need more information on how to fix the P0306 NISSAN code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|P0306 NISSAN code information for specific Nissan models
- P0306 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2004 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2008 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2010 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN 📷
- P0306 2004 NISSAN MAXIMA ▶ 📷
- P0306 2005 NISSAN MAXIMA ▶ 📷
- P0306 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA ▶ 📷
- P0306 2007 NISSAN MAXIMA ▶ 📷
- P0306 2008 NISSAN MAXIMA ▶ 📷
- P0306 2005 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2006 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2007 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2008 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2009 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2010 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2011 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
- P0306 2012 NISSAN PATHFINDER 📷
|Need help with a P0306 NISSAN code?Get the P0306 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|P0306 NISSAN code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0306 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks