P0306 2011 NISSAN PATHFINDER - Number 6 Cylinder Misfire Detected
- Faulty spark plug 6
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 6
- Faulty ignition coil 6
- Fuel injector 6 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 6 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 6 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 6 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 6 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak
Tech notesThe P0306 code means that the cylinder 6 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 6. If the problem persists more tests needs to be done to diagnose problem, see "Possible Causes"
When is the code detected?Engine Cylinder 6 is Misfiring.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0306 2011 Nissan Pathfinder DescriptionWhen a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module (ECM) can determine that a misfire is occurring.
Need more help?Get the P0306 2011 Nissan Pathfinder code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0306 2011 NISSAN PATHFINDER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0306 2011 Nissan Pathfinder code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks