P0011 PONTIAC - Intake Camshaft Position System Performance
- Low or Dirty Engine Oil
- Faulty Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid
- Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0011 PONTIAC Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0011 Pontiac code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0011 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0011 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks