C1333 - Open Circuit In Left Rear Speed Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Left Rear Speed Sensor
- Left Rear Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Skid Control ECU (Brake Actuator Assembly)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1333 DescriptionEach speed sensor detects wheel speed and sends the appropriate signals to the Skid Control ECU. These signals are used by the ABS control system. The speed sensor rotors have rows of alternating N and S magnetic poles. Hall IC type speed sensors use the frequency of output pulses to detect the vehicle speed. Because the sensor outputs digital pulses, it can detect the vehicle speed even when the vehicle is nearly stationary.
C1333 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1333 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1333 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1333 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks