- EBCM CAN Hardware Initialization
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C12e3 DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) monitors the EBCM CAN Hardware. The EBCM sets the OBDII code when the EBCM CAN Hardware is not to factory specifications.
C12E3 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C12e3 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C12E3 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C12e3 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks