C12E3 BUICK - EBCM CAN Hardware Initialization
C12E3 BUICK Possible Causes
- EBCM CAN Hardware Initialization
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C12E3 BUICK code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C12E3 BUICK code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C12E3 BUICK code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C12E3 BUICK Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C12e3 Buick DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) monitors the EBCM CAN Hardware. The EBCM sets the OBDII code when the EBCM CAN Hardware is not to factory specifications.
C12E3 BUICK More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C12E3 BUICK code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C12e3 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C12E3 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C12e3 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks