C128B - ABS Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Offset Error
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C128b DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the master cylinder pressure sensor for more accurate control during a vehicle stability enhancement system event. The master cylinder pressure sensor is internal to the brake pressure modulator.
C128B Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C128b code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C128B CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C128b code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks