C128B CADILLAC - ABS Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Offset Error
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C128b Cadillac DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the master cylinder pressure sensor for more accurate control during a vehicle stability enhancement system event. The master cylinder pressure sensor is internal to the brake pressure modulator.
Need more help?Get the C128b Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C128B CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C128b Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks