C1173 - Steering Angle Sensor Plausibility Error
- Initialize Steering Angle Sensor
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1173 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.
C1173 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1173 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1173 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1173 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks