C1173 NISSAN - Local Arear Network Communication 3
- Faulty Local Area Network Communication
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?The communication start signal output is not terminated and the ordinary signals are not entered to Control Area Network (CAN)-Local Arear Network (LAN) converter (CLC) .
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1173 Nissan DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Local Area Network Communication with the Engine Control Module (ECM). The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Engine Control Module (ECM) Communication is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1173 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1173 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1173 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks