C1047 - Right Front Wheel Pressure Phase Monitoring
C1047 Possible Causes
- Dirty Right Front Tone Wheel
- Dirty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Right Front Tone Wheel
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
First diagnose C1047 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1047 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1047 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1047 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1047 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Front Wheel Pressure Phase. The ABS Module sets the OBDII if the ABS Module detects a pressure reduction phase and the following pressure hold phase is too long.
C1047 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1047 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C1047 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1047 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1047 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1047 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks