C1047 - Right Front Wheel Pressure Phase Monitoring
- Dirty Right Front Tone Wheel
- Dirty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Right Front Tone Wheel
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1047 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Front Wheel Pressure Phase. The ABS Module sets the OBDII if the ABS Module detects a pressure reduction phase and the following pressure hold phase is too long.
C1047 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1047 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1047 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1047 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks