- Faulty Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1036 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor is not to factory specifications.
C1036 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1036 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1036 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1036 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks