C1036 SUZUKI - Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1036 Suzuki DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) control module monitors the voltage at the positive (+) terminal of each sensor while the ignition switch is ON. When the voltage is not within the specified range, an applicable Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be set. Also, when the ABS control module detects a sensor which outputs an abnormal signal while comparing signals from wheel speed sensors, an applicable DTC will be set.
Need more help?Get the C1036 Suzuki code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1036 SUZUKI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1036 Suzuki code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks