- Faulty Transfer Case Motor/Encoder
- Transfer Case Motor/Encoder harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Motor/Encoder circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0323 DescriptionThe transfer case shift control module controls the Transfer Case Lock Solenoid.
The lock is energized (locking action released, grounding the Lock Control Circuit) during gear shifts and in AUTO 4WD mode of operation. When power or ground is removed from the lock solenoid, (locking action applied), the transfer case motor is prevented from moving. In this manner, the system is capable of providing a 4H and 4L lock-up without the need of additional vehicle power to hold the transfer case in these positions.
This DTC detects an open lock control circuit or an open Lock feed.
C0323 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C0323 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0323 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0323 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks