- Faulty Transfer Case Motor/Encoder
- Transfer Case Motor/Encoder harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Motor/Encoder circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0323 Gmc DescriptionThe transfer case shift control module controls the Transfer Case Lock Solenoid.
The lock is energized (locking action released, grounding the Lock Control Circuit) during gear shifts and in AUTO 4WD mode of operation. When power or ground is removed from the lock solenoid, (locking action applied), the transfer case motor is prevented from moving. In this manner, the system is capable of providing a 4H and 4L lock-up without the need of additional vehicle power to hold the transfer case in these positions.
This DTC detects an open lock control circuit or an open Lock feed.
Need more help?Get the C0323 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0323 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0323 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks