B1732 - Seat Driver Rear Down Switch Circuit Short To Ground
- Faulty Seat Driver Rear Down Switch
- Seat Driver Rear Down Switch harness is open or shorted
- Seat Driver Rear Down Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1732 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Seat Driver Rear Down Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Seat Driver Rear Down Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1732 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1732 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1732 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks