B1627 Possible Causes
- Faulty PRNDL Switch
- PRNDL Switch harness is open or shorted
- PRNDL Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1627 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1627 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1627 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1627 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1627 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the PRNDL Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the PRNDL Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1627 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1627 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1627 Information for specific makes
- B1627 CHRYSLER Cargo Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1627 DODGE Cargo Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1627 JEEP Cargo Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1627 LEXUS Lost Communication With Side Airbag Sensor Left
- B1627 RAM Cargo Lamp Control Circuit Low
- B1627 SCION Lost Communication With Side Airbag Sensor Left
- B1627 TOYOTA Lost Communication With Side Airbag Sensor Left
Need more help?Get the B1627 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1627 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1627 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks