B1476 - Wiper High Speed Circuit Motor Failure
B1476 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper High Speed Switch
- Wiper High Speed Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper High Speed Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1476 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1476 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1476 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1476 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1476 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper High Speed Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper High Speed Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1476 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1476 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1476 Information for specific makes
- B1476 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 HYUNDAI Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Battery
- B1476 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 KIA Driver Curtain Airbag Circuit Short To Battery
- B1476 LEXUS A/C Inverter Load System Malfunction
- B1476 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit High
- B1476 TOYOTA A/C Inverter Load System Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B1476 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1476 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1476 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks