- Faulty Air Mix Door Two Movement
- Air Mix Door Two Movement harness is open or shorted
- Air Mix Door Two Movement circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1341 DescriptionThe heater and A/C programmer supply voltage to an internal motor which drives the air mix door.
Then heater and A/C programmer monitor air mix door position feedback from a sensor on the motor. If the air mix door is requested to move but the feedback voltage does not change, the heater and A/C programmer store the OBDII code B1341. If the air mix door feedback indicates it is near hot or cold extreme, the code will not set. The operation of the air mix door can be evaluated through self-diagnostic as described in test description.
B1341 Information for specific makes
- B1341 BUICK Right Air Temperature Actuator
- B1341 CADILLAC Air Mix Door Two Movement Fault
- B1341 CHEVROLET Air Mix Door Two Movement Fault
- B1341 FORD Power Door Unlock Circuit Short To Ground
- B1341 GMC Right Air Temperature Actuator
- B1341 INFINITI Front Door Satellite Sensor Right Communication Error
- B1341 LINCOLN Power Door Unlock Circuit Short To Ground
- B1341 MERCURY Power Door Unlock Circuit Short To Ground
- B1341 NISSAN Front Door Satellite Sensor Right Communication Error
- B1341 PONTIAC Right Air Temperature Actuator
- B1341 SATURN Right Air Temperature Actuator
Need more help?Get the B1341 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1341 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1341 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks