B10AF - Blower Fan Relay Circuit
B10AF Possible Causes
- Faulty Blower Fan Relay
- Blower Fan Relay harness is open or shorted
- Blower Fan Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B10AF?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
B10AF:19 Blower Fan Relay Circuit Current Above Threshold
Cost of diagnosing the B10AF code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10AF code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10AF DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Blower Fan Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Blower Fan Relay is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10AF code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B10AF CHRYSLER Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
- B10AF DODGE Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
- B10AF FORD Blower Fan Relay Circuit
- B10AF JEEP Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
- B10AF LINCOLN Blower Fan Relay Circuit
- B10AF MERCURY Blower Fan Relay Circuit
- B10AF RAM Right Blend Door Actuator Performance
Need more help?Get the B10af code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10af code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks