U2628 - Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Reductant Concentration Sensor
U2628 Possible Causes
- Faulty Reductant Concentration Sensor
- Reductant Concentration Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Reductant Concentration Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Reductant Control Module
How do I fix code U2628?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the U2628 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U2628 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U2628 DescriptionDevices connected to the serial data circuits monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the devices. The devices have prerecorded information about what messages are needed to be exchanged on the serial data circuits, for each virtual network. The messages are supervised and also, some periodic messages are used by the receiver device as an availability indication of the transmitter device. Each message contains the identification number of the transmitter device.
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when a supervised periodic message that includes the transmitter device availability has not been received.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U2628 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- U2628 BUICK Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Reductant Concentration Sensor
- U2628 CADILLAC Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Reductant Concentration Sensor
- U2628 CHEVROLET Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Reductant Concentration Sensor
- U2628 GMC Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Reductant Concentration Sensor
Need more help?Get the U2628 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U2628 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks