U2626 Code - Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Engine Control Module On Powertrain Sensor CAN Bus
|U2626 code possible causes
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Reductant Control Module
|How do I fix the U2626 code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the U2626 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U2626 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are U2626 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|U2626 code descriptionDevices connected to the serial data circuits monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the devices. The devices have prerecorded information about what messages are needed to be exchanged on the serial data circuits, for each virtual network. The messages are supervised and also, some periodic messages are used by the receiver device as an availability indication of the transmitter device. Each message contains the identification number of the transmitter device.
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when a supervised periodic message that includes the transmitter device availability has not been received.
|Need more information with the U2626 code?Need more information on how to fix the U2626 code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|U2626 code information for specific makes
- U2626 BUICK Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Engine Control Module On Powertrain Sensor CAN Bus
- U2626 CADILLAC Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Engine Control Module On Powertrain Sensor CAN Bus
- U2626 CHEVROLET Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Engine Control Module On Powertrain Sensor CAN Bus
- U2626 GMC Reductant Control Module Lost Communication With Engine Control Module On Powertrain Sensor CAN Bus
|Need help with a U2626 code?Get the U2626 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|U2626 code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U2626 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks