U2411 Code - Transmission Range Control Module Powertrain Expansion CAN Bus Off
|U2411 code possible causes
- Faulty Transmission Range Control Module
- Transmission Range Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Range Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
|How do I fix the U2411 code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the U2411 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U2411 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are U2411 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|U2411 code descriptionThe powertrain high-speed General Motors Local Area Network (GMLAN)serial data circuits are serial data buses used to communicate information between the devices. The powertrain high speed GMLAN serial data circuits also connect directly to the X84 Data Link Connector (DLC) for programming purposes. If this serial data system is inoperative, the devices will still communicate with the scan tool due to other serial data systems but not with each other. The device setting the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) has attempted to establish communications on the powertrain high-speed GMLAN serial data circuits more than 3 times.
|Need more information with the U2411 code?Need more information on how to fix the U2411 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|U2411 code information for specific makes
- U2411 BUICK Transmission Range Control Module Powertrain Expansion CAN Bus Off
- U2411 CADILLAC Transmission Range Control Module Powertrain Expansion CAN Bus Off
- U2411 CHEVROLET Transmission Range Control Module Powertrain Expansion CAN Bus Off
- U2411 GMC Transmission Range Control Module Powertrain Expansion CAN Bus Off
|Need help with a U2411 code?Get the U2411 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|U2411 code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U2411 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks