U1807 Code - Battery Charger Control Module High Voltage Energy Management CAN Bus Off
|U1807 code possible causes
- Faulty Battery Charger Control Module
- Battery Charger Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Battery Charger Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
|How do I fix the U1807 code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the U1807 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U1807 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are U1807 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|U1807 code descriptionThe high voltage energy management high-speed General Motor Local Area Network (GMLAN) serial data circuits are serial data buses used to communicate information between the Hybrid Powertrain Control Module 2, the Battery Energy Control Module, and the Battery Charger. If this serial data system is inoperative the devices will not communicate with each other on this bus, but they still communicate with the scan tool through high-speed GMLAN bus.
The scan tool does not communicate with devices through the high voltage energy management high-speed GMLAN bus. The high voltage energy high-speed GMLAN serial data circuits connect directly to the auxiliary data connector and do not connect with the scan tool.
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when the device setting the DTC has attempted to establish communications on the serial data circuits for more than 1.4 seconds without success.
|Need more information with the U1807 code?Need more information on how to fix the U1807 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|U1807 code information for specific makes
- U1807 BUICK Battery Charger Control Module High Voltage Energy Management CAN Bus Off
- U1807 CADILLAC Battery Charger Control Module High Voltage Energy Management CAN Bus Off
- U1807 CHEVROLET Battery Charger Control Module High Voltage Energy Management CAN Bus Off
- U1807 GMC Battery Charger Control Module High Voltage Energy Management CAN Bus Off
|Need help with a U1807 code?Get the U1807 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|U1807 code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U1807 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks