U11EB RAM Code - Lost Communication With Left C-Pillar Impact Acceleration Sensor
|U11EB RAM code possible causes
- Faulty Left C-Pillar Impact Acceleration Sensor
- Left C-Pillar Impact Acceleration Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left C-Pillar Impact Acceleration Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
|How do I fix the U11EB RAM code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the U11EB RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U11EB RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are U11EB RAM code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|U11EB RAM code descriptionThe impact sensors perform their own self test using power supplied by the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) then communicate this status back to the ORC with periodic updates. The repair of this fault condition involves verifying the integrity of the wiring between the ORC and the sensor. This code will set, if the ORC and the Left Side Impact Sensor 2 do not establish and maintain valid data communications. The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will become active after the fault has set for a minimum of 2.5 seconds. The DTC will go to Stored after the ORC to Left Side Impact Sensor 2 communication fault has been removed or the suspect sensor has been replaced for 2.5 seconds. The Airbag Warning Lamp (AWL) will set in the instrument cluster.
|Need more information with the U11EB RAM code?Need more information on how to fix the U11EB RAM code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a U11EB RAM code?Get the U11eb Ram code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|U11EB RAM code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U11eb Ram code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks