- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM) harness is open or shorted
- Body Control Module (BCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U110c DescriptionThe Fuel Level Sensor signal is a direct input to the Body Control Module (BCM). The BCM transmits the fuel level message to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) over the CAN C bus.
U110C Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the U110c code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U110C CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U110c code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks