U05A0 MERCURY - Invalid Data Received from Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Control Module
U05A0 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Invalid data network concerns
- data is transferred within the normal inter-module message, but contains known invalid data. The transmitting module logs a DTC related to the invalid data concern.
- Missing message network concerns
- missing message concerns are logged by the module upon failure to receive a message from another module within a defined retry period.
First diagnose U05A0 MERCURY code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
U05A0 MERCURY Tech NotesCheck for other Powertrain Control Module (PCM) codes or PCM related symptoms. Diagnose all other PCM codes or PCM related symptoms first.
Cost of diagnosing the U05A0 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the U05A0 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
U05A0 MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U05a0 Mercury DescriptionNetwork DTC concerns occur during module-to-module communication
U05A0 MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U05A0 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the U05a0 Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U05A0 MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U05a0 Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks