U0410 CHEVROLET - Transmission Control Module Received Invalid Data from Engine Control Module
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) / Engine Control Module (ECM) Poor Communication
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Reprogram ECM
- Reprogram TCM
When is the code detected?The Transmission Control Module (TCM) detects an invalid throttle position signal, engine speed signal and/or engine coolant temperature signal for more than 2 s.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U0410 Chevrolet DescriptionModules that are connected to the shared communication circuits monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the modules. The modules have information about what messages are needed to be exchanged on the serial data circuits for each virtual network. The messages are usually supervised and some periodic messages are used by the receiver module as an availability indication of the transmitter module.
Need more help?Get the U0410 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U0410 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U0410 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks