U0402 LINCOLN - Invalid Data Received From TCM
- Invalid data network concerns
- data is transferred within the normal inter-module message, but contains known invalid data. The transmitting module logs a DTC related to the invalid data concern.
- Missing message network concerns
- missing message concerns are logged by the module upon failure to receive a message from another module within a defined retry period.
Tech notesCheck for other Powertrain Control Module (PCM) codes or PCM related symptoms. Diagnose all other PCM codes or PCM related symptoms first.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U0402 Lincoln DescriptionNetwork DTC concerns occur during module-to-module communication
Need more help?Get the U0402 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U0402 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U0402 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks